Custom Vehicle Decals … and more
Allow Visual Signs and Printing to help you advertise your business using custom decals; including vehicle decals, window decals, and a wide selection of vinyl decals to stick to just about anything you can think of.
Decals are great way to advertise your business. If you want to be more discreet than a vehicle wrap, adding some classy, custom decals to your vehicle (or a variety of other items) will have a huge impact in showing off your business. With a diverse selection of vehicle grade vinyls, and large-format printing, we are able to give the custom design you are looking for!
Caring for Your Vinyl Vehicle Decals
- Vinyl graphics should be washed with a sponge and a solution of mild detergent/clean water.
- Cleaning solutions should be tested on a small section of the vinyl graphic before using them.
- Always read the labels on car care products to determine if they could be harmful to the vinyl.
- Once you’ve washed the vehicle, rinse it with clean water.
- Let the vehicle air dry or use a microfiber cloth.
- For added protection once the vehicle is dry, apply a Silicone or Teflon based polish designed for vinyl vehicle graphics.
- Do not allow fuels to contact the vinyl for extended periods of time — clean up all spills as soon as possible.
- Do not apply Carnauba-based wax to vinyl graphics.
- Do not wash with mechanical brushes (typically found in automatic car washes). They can cause graphics to chip or peel around the edges, or scratch the surface of the vinyl — which can cause the graphic to fade or become dull.
PRESSURE WASHING should be done very carefully. When using a pressure washer keep the following in mind…
- Careless pressure washing can cause the graphics to lift at the edges and peel away from the vehicle’s surface.
- Constant pressure washing can degrade the face of the film causing the graphic to fade, crack, and even chip away from the surface.
- Use extreme care when aiming the water spray from the nozzle of the pressure washer. Sharp spray angles can cause vinyl graphics to lift from the vehicle.